We don’t just teach. We widen student’s vision. If you want to know the tricks and secrets about an appraisal, this class is for you.
Welcome to N.I.C.E Appraisal Basics course
The course surveys the principles and tools of appraising various types of real estate, as well as provides an analysis of value, price, property, and legal rights. Topics include principles of valuation; the real estate market; the relationship between real estate values and economic, social, and government trends; economics of urbanization, including location, value, and use potential; neighborhood analysis; site utilization and property value; estimating site value; the relationship of construction and architecture to cost standards; depreciation; and approaches to cost, market data, and income valuation. Students must complete a demonstration appraisal report.
Learning Objectives for Students
On completion of the course, students will:
- Explain appraisal concepts and the process employed by the appraiser.
- Describe the characteristics of value and price and explain how they differ.
- Describe the three approaches to value.
- Explore principles of valuation, the real estate market, and the relationship between real estate values and economic, social, and government trends.
- Analyze neighborhoods, including site utilization, property values, and the relationship between construction and architecture to cost standards.
- Understand the economics of urbanization, including location, value, and use potential.
Limited Seats Available
See you soon!
Friday, April 9, 2021
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
N.I.C.E. School 341 S Marine Drive, Suite 203 Tamuning, GU 96913
(671) 687–2012 email@example.com