by Lei Bao
As accounting is so integral to the successful running of a business, the Introduction to Bookkeeping course is designed to arm you with the fundamentals you need to grasp the basic concepts underpinning accounting.
You’ll develop the knowledge and understanding of the main types of business transactions and documentation used, including how these are recorded in an accounting system.
This course is especially beneficial if you want to:
- Start a career in business, finance or accountancy
- Study business or finance at school or college
- Launch your own start-up
- Prepare for tax preparer’s exam
You don’t need any prior knowledge of the subject – simply sign up and start learning.
Learning Objectives for Students
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand and apply the essential numerical skills required for bookkeeping and accounting
- understand and explain the relationship between the accounting equation and double-entry bookkeeping
- record transactions in the appropriate ledger accounts using the double-entry bookkeeping system
- balance off ledger accounts at the end of an accounting period
- prepare a trial balance, balance sheet and a profit and loss account.
NICE Friday 9am
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
N.I.C.E. School 341 S Marine Drive, Suite 203 Tamuning, GU 96913
(671) 687–2012 email@example.com