Real Property Taxation and Assessment
by Lei Bao
Property Taxation and Assessment provides local real estate brokers with an understanding of the processes of assessment and property taxation. It examines the role and characteristics of the property tax, the elements of assessment techniques, tax rate setting, property tax relief and reform, and the economic effects of property taxes.
Learning Objectives for Students
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
- Apply tax law in practice
- Demonstrate specialist technical knowledge and an independent capacity to resolve complex problems in the context of property transactions.
- Access and interpret a variety of legislation and case law dealing with a diverse range of legal issues relevant to property transactions.
- Recognize and resolve legal and tax problems.
- Develop clear, effective and well-reasoned analysis of the tax consequences of practical scenarios.
NICE Friday 9am
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
N.I.C.E. School 341 S Marine Drive, Suite 203 Tamuning, GU 96913
(671) 687–2012 email@example.com